This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems installing GCC
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Hassan Haddouchi <hhaddouc at vub dot ac dot be>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 17:29:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problems installing GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <220265711167d465e2 at wm-srv dot ulb dot ac dot be>
On 15 April 2016 at 17:27, Hassan Haddouchi wrote:
> I'm new to the C world and I was looking for the GCC compiler. So far I downloaded the .tar.gz from the website and unpacked it, but how can I install the compiler in order to be able to compile C code?
> Kind regards,
> Student Computer Science
Please don't cross-post questions like this to both gcc and gcc-help.
Your question is inappropriate on this list, so I've answered it on
the gcc-help list.