Re: Building gcc with graphite

[ cc-ing gcc ml ]

On 12/04/16 11:22, Kumar, Venkataramanan wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to build gcc with graphite enabled both on trunk and the
graphite branch.

I don't know anything about the graphite branch.

Should I need to build and install cloog , ISL PPL etc?

Trunk needs ISL.

Is there any general recommended steps?

https://gcc.gnu.org/install/prerequisites.html :
isl Library version 0.16, 0.15, or 0.14.

Necessary to build GCC with the Graphite loop optimizations. It can be downloaded from ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/. If an isl source distribution is found in a subdirectory of your GCC sources named isl, it will be built together with GCC. Alternatively, the --with-isl configure option should be used if isl is not installed in your default library search path.

Thanks,
- Tom