This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building gcc with graphite
- From: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- To: "Kumar, Venkataramanan" <Venkataramanan dot Kumar at amd dot com>
- Cc: gcc Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 11:38:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: Building gcc with graphite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CY1PR1201MB1098765CD78EE2BF69AD268A8F950 at CY1PR1201MB1098 dot namprd12 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
[ cc-ing gcc ml ]
On 12/04/16 11:22, Kumar, Venkataramanan wrote:
I am trying to build gcc with graphite enabled both on trunk and the
I don't know anything about the graphite branch.
Should I need to build and install cloog , ISL PPL etc?
Trunk needs ISL.
Is there any general recommended steps?
isl Library version 0.16, 0.15, or 0.14.
Necessary to build GCC with the Graphite loop optimizations. It can be
downloaded from ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/. If an isl
source distribution is found in a subdirectory of your GCC sources named
isl, it will be built together with GCC. Alternatively, the --with-isl
configure option should be used if isl is not installed in your default
library search path.