This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Q: (d = NAN) != NAN?
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ulrich Windl <Ulrich dot Windl at rz dot uni-regensburg dot de>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 13:16:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: Q: (d = NAN) != NAN?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57079F7E020000A1000208A1 at gwsmtp1 dot uni-regensburg dot de>
On 8 April 2016 at 11:09, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Probably I'm doing something wrong, but I have some problems comparing a double with NAN: The value is NAN, but the test fails. Probably I should use isnana().
This mailing list is for discussing development of GCC, not help using
GCC, or help understanding how C works. Please use the gcc-help
mailing list for support, or a more appropriate forum for general C
programming questions, thanks.