This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: IF conversion bug with CC0
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: dgisselq at ieee dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 15:25:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: IF conversion bug with CC0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459801150 dot 1603 dot 51 dot camel at jericho> <5702D1AA dot 4070002 at redhat dot com> <1459804405 dot 1603 dot 55 dot camel at jericho>
On 04/04/2016 03:13 PM, Dan wrote:
It's a difference in how you express condition code handling from your
ISA to GCC.
Thank you for your quick response!
Yes, I have a custom ISA. I am building a custom back end. The
project, in its current state, can be found at:
Can you tell me whether the difference between CC0 processing and
non-CC0 processing is a GCC difference or a target ISA difference?
From a 30 second view of your ISA, it appears that most
arithmetic/logicals unconditionally set the condition codes.
I would suggest modeling condition code handling similar to how it's
done on the x86 port.