Re: Run one gcc test case multiple times with different option sets

On 04/01/16 10:48, Andrew Pinski wrote:
On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 8:42 AM, Bill Seurer <seurer@linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
Is there some way using deja-gnu to have a single test case run multiple
times using different sets of compiler options?  I didn't see anything in
the documentation and didn't see any examples when I searched the existing
test cases (though of course I wasn't exactly sure what to look for).

What most folks do is have two .c files; one that includes the other.

So something like...

#define foo
#include "real-test-case.c"

#undef foo