This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Run one gcc test case multiple times with different option sets
- From: Bill Seurer <seurer at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 11:00:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: Run one gcc test case multiple times with different option sets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56FE96EF dot 6050508 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <CA+=Sn1k1fRzTRx2Ds5iu9+uNVMrO9N3NGmN4OFa3tkrnRjuECQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 04/01/16 10:48, Andrew Pinski wrote:
On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 8:42 AM, Bill Seurer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Is there some way using deja-gnu to have a single test case run multiple
times using different sets of compiler options? I didn't see anything in
the documentation and didn't see any examples when I searched the existing
test cases (though of course I wasn't exactly sure what to look for).
What most folks do is have two .c files; one that includes the other.
So something like...