Run one gcc test case multiple times with different option sets

Is there some way using deja-gnu to have a single test case run multiple times using different sets of compiler options? I didn't see anything in the documentation and didn't see any examples when I searched the existing test cases (though of course I wasn't exactly sure what to look for).

For example, something like this if I wanted to compile the test case once with -Dfoo and once with -Dbar.

/* { dg-options "-Dfoo" } */
/* { dg-options "-Dbar" } */

That actually just uses the second set of options as-is.

Thanks!
--

-Bill Seurer