This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
How to identify the version of the LLVM AddressSanitizer integrated to GCC 4.9.3 and after
- From: Gayan Pathirage <gayanpathirage at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 15:22:53 +0530
- Subject: How to identify the version of the LLVM AddressSanitizer integrated to GCC 4.9.3 and after
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I find it difficult to locate the information regarding the version of
the sanitizers (i.e. LLVM Sanitizers) integrated with GCC 4.9.3. Could
anyone suggest me a location where I can find this information.
My question is due to some of the run time flags defined in ASAN is
not recognized in GCC based binary (i.e. GCC 4.9.3). e.g.
Also what is the GCC policy behind updating LLVM sanitizers to their