This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: out of bounds access in insn-automata.c
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bschmidt at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, Alexander Monakov <amonakov at ispras dot ru>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Vladimir N. Makarov" <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Andrey Belevantsev <abel at ispras dot ru>
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 21:09:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: out of bounds access in insn-automata.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56F23888 dot 5080506 at redhat dot com> <56F2B57E dot 6080300 at t-online dot de> <56F3BEA5 dot 1090007 at redhat dot com> <56F3ED30 dot 1050407 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 20 dot 1603241729460 dot 13116 at monopod dot intra dot ispras dot ru> <56F4B3DE dot 8000708 at redhat dot com>
On 03/25/2016 04:43 AM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
If Bernd is fine with this, I'm happy to retract my patch and any
possible followups. I'm just interested in having no path causing a
possible out of bounds access. If your patch will do that, I'm cool.
I'll need to see that patch first to comment :-)