This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Constexpr in intrinsics?
- From: Allan Sandfeld Jensen <linux at carewolf dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 12:16:23 +0200
- Subject: Constexpr in intrinsics?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Would it be possible to add constexpr to the intrinsics headers?
For instance _mm_set_XX and _mm_setzero intrinsics.
Ideally it could also be added all intrinsics that can be evaluated at compile
time, but it is harder to tell which those are.
Does gcc have a C extension we can use to set constexpr?