This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Subtyping support in GCC?
- From: Jason Chagas <jason dot chagas at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 14:08:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: Subtyping support in GCC?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHbzz83s3X+evxoqPcV8G0gRJoWbyW=8XYrqNqfys9psUOWS6A at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 20 dot 1603231642360 dot 2711 at laptop-mg dot saclay dot inria dot fr>
> GNU ld has an option --wrap=symbol. Does that roughly match your need?
That seems to do the trick, even if that may require also modifying
the Makefile for every wrapper function.
> the best list would have been firstname.lastname@example.org)
Will do next time.