This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Leaking bitmap data in ree.c?
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde at tbsaunde dot org>
- Cc: "gcc at gnu dot org" <gcc at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:19:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: Leaking bitmap data in ree.c?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56EC5478 dot 5080500 at redhat dot com> <20160321032339 dot GA24419 at ball> <56F0246A dot 5000002 at redhat dot com> <20160321171530 dot GA27540 at ball> <56F02BA3 dot 3090600 at redhat dot com> <1458580608 dot 9902 dot 56 dot camel at redhat dot com>
On 03/21/2016 11:16 AM, David Malcolm wrote:
On Mon, 2016-03-21 at 11:13 -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
On 03/21/2016 11:15 AM, Trevor Saunders wrote:
I'll resist the urge for now to apply RAII principles in this
that'd probably a much cleaner way to think about the problem in
I worked on a couple attempts to c++ify bitmaps a while back, but
finished any of them, but I could probably publish what I did in
someone wants to pick that up for gcc 7.
FWIW, bitmaps are low level and independent of trees, rtl, etc that
ought to (in theory) be able to class-ify them and build a real unit
testing framework for them.
Like that, or complete instantiation outside GCC.