This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Leaking bitmap data in ree.c?
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "gcc at gnu dot org" <gcc at gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 13:18:16 -0600
- Subject: Leaking bitmap data in ree.c?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Is it just me, or does find_removable_extensions leak bitmap data for
INIT, KILL, GEN and TMP?
It calls bitmap_initialize on all of them, but never clears the bitmaps...
Am I missing something?