This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Shouldn't convert_scalars_to_vector call free_dominance_info?
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Enkovich, Ilya" <ilya dot enkovich at intel dot com>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 04:48:40 -0800
- Subject: Shouldn't convert_scalars_to_vector call free_dominance_info?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
convert_scalars_to_vector in i386.c calls
Shouldn't it call
after it is done like other places where calculate_dominance_info is used?
When I extend the STV pass to 64-bit and put the 64-bit STV pass before
the CSE pass, I run into
gcc_assert (!dom_info_available_p (CDI_DOMINATORS));