This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gimplefe] [gsoc16] Gimple Front End Project
- From: Prasad Ghangal <prasad dot ghangal at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, sandeep at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 11:57:46 +0530
- Subject: Re: [gimplefe] [gsoc16] Gimple Front End Project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAE+uiWabe9W088+CaKh+8VgSdadk+pyt2C6QEbxgj=bQs=Nkdg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAE+uiWajGum8ccJer8E9w56KVm_VcM8jXB2atXSwpWeuYenFpg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAD_=9DSJBCdKtY+K2FDt5FS85hAue7MznyUX2Z4RUffOmuoDFA at mail dot gmail dot com> <FA69E188-E41B-4A3C-AC4A-2D21F0ADA713 at gmail dot com>
On 6 March 2016 at 21:13, Richard Biener <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'll be willing to mentor this. Though I'd rather have us starting from scratch and look at having a C-like input language, even piggy-backing on the C frontend maybe.
That's great. I would like to know scope of the project for gsoc so
that I can start preparing for proposal.
Thanks and Regards,