This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gimplefe] [gsoc16] Gimple Front End Project
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Prasad Ghangal <prasad dot ghangal at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, sandeep at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 09:45:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: [gimplefe] [gsoc16] Gimple Front End Project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAE+uiWabe9W088+CaKh+8VgSdadk+pyt2C6QEbxgj=bQs=Nkdg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAE+uiWajGum8ccJer8E9w56KVm_VcM8jXB2atXSwpWeuYenFpg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 6:03 AM, Prasad Ghangal <email@example.com> wrote:
> On stackoverflow
> they said GIMPLE FE project is dead. Please let me know if I can work
> on it for gsoc.
I stopped working on GIMPLE FE a long time ago. Even though I'm no
longer doing any GCC work, this is still one project I would like to
see completed. Unfortunately, I've been away for long enough that I
would not be an effective mentor for this project.
I'm sure you'll find enough interest in the GCC community. Several
folks would be able to mentor you with this.