This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gimplefe] [gsoc16] Gimple Front End Project
- From: Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde at tbsaunde dot org>
- To: Prasad Ghangal <prasad dot ghangal at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, sandeep at gcc dot gnu dot org, dnovillo at google dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 09:08:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: [gimplefe] [gsoc16] Gimple Front End Project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAE+uiWabe9W088+CaKh+8VgSdadk+pyt2C6QEbxgj=bQs=Nkdg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAE+uiWajGum8ccJer8E9w56KVm_VcM8jXB2atXSwpWeuYenFpg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sun, Mar 06, 2016 at 04:33:30PM +0530, Prasad Ghangal wrote:
> On stackoverflow
> they said GIMPLE FE project is dead. Please let me know if I can work
> on it for gsoc.
Well, nobody has worked on it for a long time, but I think there's a
number of people who'd like to see something like that get finished. I
don't know that I'm capable of mentoring this on my own, but I'd be
willing to help out, and istr David malcolm was talking about working on
the gimple fe for gcc 7.
> On 5 March 2016 at 03:01, Prasad Ghangal <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Hi!
> > I am interested to work on Gimple FE project for gsoc16. I would like
> > to know the scope of the project for gsoc. Also anyone like to mentor
> > me for the project?
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Prasad Ghangal
> Thanks and Regards,
> Prasad Ghangal