Re: GCC GSOC 2016

    > I am interested in contributing to gcc for the gsoc 2016.

    Unfortunately, it seems GCC did not apply to participate in GSoC 2016
    and the deadline passed already:
    https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/?sp-search=GCC

    It also seems we did not apply last year either (at least
    https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode does not show any accepted
    projects for 2015).

As usual, GNU applied to participate in this year's GSOC and was
accepted as a mentoring organization.

GCC related projects can be performed under the umbrella of the GNU org,
provided there are suitable mentors.

Please see http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects.