This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC GSOC 2016
- From: jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com (Jose E. Marchesi)
- To: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Ayush Goel <ayushgoel1610 at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 08:12:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC GSOC 2016
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B53F14A0-2557-4684-A318-A6F2EED8F663 at gmail dot com> <56D812A0 dot 50500 at gmail dot com>
> I am interested in contributing to gcc for the gsoc 2016.
Unfortunately, it seems GCC did not apply to participate in GSoC 2016
and the deadline passed already:
It also seems we did not apply last year either (at least
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode does not show any accepted
projects for 2015).
As usual, GNU applied to participate in this year's GSOC and was
accepted as a mentoring organization.
GCC related projects can be performed under the umbrella of the GNU org,
provided there are suitable mentors.
Please see http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects.
The relevant mailing list is https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/summer-of-code