This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC GSOC 2016
- From: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Ayush Goel <ayushgoel1610 at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 14:08:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: GCC GSOC 2016
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B53F14A0-2557-4684-A318-A6F2EED8F663 at gmail dot com> <56D812A0 dot 50500 at gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdQQW=yKgnhK2K1K602jcwUCrmDb396kgKv6mtvVsr6Ndg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 3 March 2016 at 13:44, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 3 March 2016 at 10:32, Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez wrote:
>> It also seems we did not apply last year either (at least
>> https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode does not show any accepted projects
>> for 2015).
> We did participate last year, it just doesn't say so on that page.
Oh, sorry, I may have missed or forgotten that. If it could be updated
by some of the people involved, that would be useful for future
reference. Otherwise one does not know if some project was already