This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC GSOC 2016
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>, Ayush Goel <ayushgoel1610 at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 13:13:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: GCC GSOC 2016
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B53F14A0-2557-4684-A318-A6F2EED8F663 at gmail dot com> <56D812A0 dot 50500 at gmail dot com>
On 03/03/2016 10:32 AM, Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote:
[*] Projects I would be willing to mentor:
* Revive the gdb compile project
(https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/GCCCompileAndExecute), which seems dead.
This one's very much alive, actually. I've added a few folks who are
working on it (Keith, Alex, Phil), who could perhaps fill us in on
status. It'd be great if more people got engaged in the project,