This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposal to deprecate: mep (Toshiba Media Processor)
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 23:44:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: Proposal to deprecate: mep (Toshiba Media Processor)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201512032130 dot tB3LU3gi032199 at greed dot delorie dot com>
> Given a combination of "I have new responsibilities" and "nothing has
> happened with mep for a long time" I would like to step down as mep
> If someone would like to pick up maintainership of this target, please
> contact me and/or the steering committee. Otherwise, I propose this
> target be deprecated in GCC 6 and removed in 7.
MeP is now deprecated.