GCC Bugzilla whines broken?

Hello,

Can anyone quickly confirm whether "whining" feature in the GCC Bugzilla is
supposed to be functioning at the moment?

The lastest thread I could find indicates that it is actually supposed to be
working: https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2010-09/msg00569.html .

However I've tried to setup a whine for myself a week ago, and it never
produced the emails.

Actually, I want a different feature than whining: notifications for bugs
matching a certain predicate, e.g. for a specific target; ideally being
automatically Cc'ed to such bugs, with an option to un-cc myself if needed.
I can somewhat emulate that with whine searches restricted to "last N days".
Is anybody doing something like that?

Thanks.
Alexander