This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC Bugzilla whines broken?
- From: Alexander Monakov <amonakov at ispras dot ru>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 13:56:38 +0300 (MSK)
- Subject: GCC Bugzilla whines broken?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Can anyone quickly confirm whether "whining" feature in the GCC Bugzilla is
supposed to be functioning at the moment?
The lastest thread I could find indicates that it is actually supposed to be
working: https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2010-09/msg00569.html .
However I've tried to setup a whine for myself a week ago, and it never
produced the emails.
Actually, I want a different feature than whining: notifications for bugs
matching a certain predicate, e.g. for a specific target; ideally being
automatically Cc'ed to such bugs, with an option to un-cc myself if needed.
I can somewhat emulate that with whine searches restricted to "last N days".
Is anybody doing something like that?