This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Committing via git
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 10:09:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: Committing via git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CF9C2004-2F37-4382-BC2B-742D152A344F at oarcorp dot com> <CAH6eHdTso08Q=Lev_0K6-NXS1wCO0FoMDTxF=6+xsrBr7+Wa1w at mail dot gmail dot com> <56D0A4FE dot 8060403 at oarcorp dot com> <56D0B6DC dot 2050706 at redhat dot com>
On 26 February 2016 at 20:34, Jeff Law wrote:
> Yup. Many folks are successfully using git-svn. There' instructions
> somewhere on the gcc.gnu.org site for setting that up.