This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Committing via git
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 09:27:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: Committing via git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CF9C2004-2F37-4382-BC2B-742D152A344F at oarcorp dot com>
On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Joel Sherrill
> Is there something special needed to commit via git? I got an odd error pushing some minor RTEMS patches and wondered what the proper procedure was.
What is "odd error"?