Committing via git

Hi

Is there something special needed to commit via git? I got an odd error pushing some minor RTEMS patches and wondered what the proper procedure was.

I am using the same commands and process I use with newlib so was wondering.

The website has svn instructions so maybe I am just confused after being up too long.
--joel