This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Committing via git
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 11:25:29 -0600
- Subject: Committing via git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Is there something special needed to commit via git? I got an odd error pushing some minor RTEMS patches and wondered what the proper procedure was.
I am using the same commands and process I use with newlib so was wondering.
The website has svn instructions so maybe I am just confused after being up too long.