Re:VPN Users

Hi,

A quick note to see if you would be interested in a discussion about RSA List and the benefits it can bring your organization for your Marketing Initiatives.

Every contact will include: Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, Verified Email, Job Title, Application Type, Complete Mailing Address, Phone Number, FAX Number, Total Employees, SIC Code, and Industry details.

Few Technology Specific Lists:-  Citrix, VMware, NetApp, Desktop Virtualization, Cloud Computing, IT Management Companies, Salesforce, Xendesktop, XenApp, XenClient, NetScaler, GoToAssist, XenServer, RSA and More.

Please let me know your target criteria so that we can provide you the counts and samples.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Allan Webber
Marketing Executive

If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with "Leave Out"

---