[WWWDocs] Deprecate support for non-thumb ARM devices

After discussion with the ARM port maintainers we have decided that now
is probably the right time to deprecate support for versions of the ARM
Architecture prior to ARMv4t.  This will allow us to clean up some of
the code base going forwards by being able to assume:
- Presence of half-word data accesses
- Presence of Thumb and therefore of interworking instructions.

This patch records the status change in the GCC-6 release notes.

I propose to commit this patch later this week.

R.