David Malcolm appointed libcpp and diagnostic messages maintainer

	I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
appointed David Malcolm as libcpp and diagnostic messages maintainer.

	Please join me in congratulating David on his new role.
David, please update your listing in the MAINTAINERS file.

Happy hacking!
David