This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Manipulating bit fields is behaving inconsistently
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Wink Saville <wink at saville dot com>
- Cc: Bernd Edlinger <bernd dot edlinger at hotmail dot de>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 22:45:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: Manipulating bit fields is behaving inconsistently
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <HE1PR07MB090588653DC1A71961F97195E4AF0 at HE1PR07MB0905 dot eurprd07 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <CAKk8isp3AuFJ=_daThz-WF2VZp2vzQSsTrC0-XGLi53u9SP5Og at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1602191729350 dot 10401 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAKk8isrrxU2oXbOX4nqpR6ggDEH=DjzD4Cc98_HjfWu2A-MnhA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, 19 Feb 2016, Wink Saville wrote:
> The two links in msg00156.html point to single emails and the
> formatting is odd, such as in 13560.txt:
> i =3D =5FGeneric(st.bf,
> Is there a way to look at the actual email thread using a browser or
> some other means?
I'm not aware of any WG14 reflector archive other than that one providing
the raw MIME form of the emails at URLs based on the individual message
numbers as they were distributed by the reflector. You'll need to keep
adding 1 to the number to get successive messages to the reflector.
Joseph S. Myers