This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: nonnull, -Wnonnull, and do/while
- From: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>
- To: Stefan Sobernig <ss at thinkersfoot dot net>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 00:27:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: nonnull, -Wnonnull, and do/while
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56C2EF2C dot 4050508 at thinkersfoot dot net> <20160216100438 dot GR3163 at redhat dot com> <20160216101121 dot GO3017 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <56C50083 dot 4000009 at thinkersfoot dot net>
On Thu, 2016-02-18 at 00:21 +0100, Stefan Sobernig wrote:
> Am I supposed to file this as a bug report then, for the records? Or
> will it be taken care of ...
Jakub already did all the work. Bug filed, patch written, reviewed and
committed. Plus followup fixup. He is amazing: