This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A link on your site is broken
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Wilcox <tom dot wilcox at whoishostingthismail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 13:42:25 +0000
- Subject: Re: A link on your site is broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <7c3306d58cd103a68697d4a7c0c68195 at whoishostingthismail dot com> <CAH6eHdR5Euc5UiGRGCMpX3vUsdoDoVSnQBF27zAVmNSLDzY=-g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 17 February 2016 at 13:28, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 17 February 2016 at 12:43, Tom Wilcox wrote:
>> I've been compiling resources to include in our C Developer resource guide
>> and I came across a link that isn't working on your site.
>> It's on this page:
It's now fixed with the patch at
Thanks for letting us know.