This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
A link on your site is broken
- From: Tom Wilcox <tom dot wilcox at whoishostingthismail dot com>
- To: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 20:43:56 +0800
- Subject: A link on your site is broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: server.whoishostingthismail.com (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (2048-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=whoishostingthismail.com
I've been compiling resources to include in our C Developer resource
guide and I came across a link that isn't working on your site.
It's on this page:
I'm getting an error message when I visit this link:
If you are planning on updating this page on your site, perhaps our
guide to C developer resources - http://wiht.link/c-developer would make
a suitable replacement.
I hope this helps!