This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Does sysroot-suffix.h need to be installed?
- From: David Howells <dhowells at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dhowells at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:23:12 +0000
- Subject: Does sysroot-suffix.h need to be installed?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Does sysroot-suffix.h need to be installed even when it's empty? Does
anything outside of gcc actually use it? Can it be left out or given a blank
line? I notice that not all targets produce such a file.
The reason I ask is that rpmlint gives an error on empty files, and
sysroot-suffix.h is empty at least for m68k.