This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Do macro_list and fixinc.sh need to be installed?
- From: David Howells <dhowells at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dhowells at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:20:31 +0000
- Subject: Do macro_list and fixinc.sh need to be installed?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Do the macro_list and fixinc.sh files need to be installed? Does anything
outside of gcc actually use them? If macro_list is a zero length file, can it
be left out of the installation (fixinc.sh seems to test for its presence
before trying to use it) or given a blank line?
The reason I ask is that rpmlint gives an error on empty files, and macro_list
is empty at least for h8300 and sh64.