Re: gengtype: conditional GTY ? (to add before GCC 6 release)

On February 15, 2016 4:34:48 PM GMT+01:00, Michael Matz <matz@suse.de> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On Fri, 12 Feb 2016, Richard Biener wrote:
>
>> >What do you think about refactoring iterators in GCC 7?
>>
>> I think refactoring towards STL style iterators would be welcome.  It
>
>> may be different for the actual instances though.
>
>Oh God, please, for the live of all kittens, no.  If anything,
>implement
>and use a range idiom like in D.

OK, so my point is we want to have consistency.  With somebody having invented gsi_* poorly matching STL style
either that has to be refactored as well
Or we work towards that style, possibly fixing it at first.  Gsi_* is used a _lot_ and in non-obvious ways.

Richard.