This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gnu-gabi group
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Suprateeka R Hegde <hegdesmailbox at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 08:03:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: gnu-gabi group
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqPzub4Qr95JT9_U9FBtbME4Xb2ZTgqPrN-Umf70vWGbQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87io1z2e2i dot fsf at mid dot deneb dot enyo dot de> <CAMe9rOqxZ6NDTc9pKJRpA--A_+moVNSZXyvZ0mkebx0X+LD=_g at mail dot gmail dot com> <87egcn2diz dot fsf at mid dot deneb dot enyo dot de> <CAMe9rOr6jj0ax0B=9dFpuMYCu=HJaf9a3g2-NGnvNV2ZWTqwXg at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1602082307130 dot 18645 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAMe9rOqoABu=bD5tgeBQsQXWZmhd5CHSZuwfobg8ezoCmCHNGg at mail dot gmail dot com> <56BC61F0 dot 3010507 at gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1602111635320 dot 29940 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20160211182033 dot GA23152 at blokker dot redhat dot com> <56BE2824 dot 7080906 at redhat dot com> <orpovyhtng dot fsf at livre dot home>
On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 7:37 AM, Alexandre Oliva <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 2016, Pedro Alves <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> wonderful. I am not a big fan of google groups mailinglists, they seem
>>> to make it hard to subscribe and don't have easy to access archives.
>>> Having a local gnu-gabi group on sourceware.org would be better IMHO.
> Since it's GNU tools we're talking about, we'd better use a medium that
> we've all already agreed to use, than one that a number of us objects
> to. I, for one, have closed my Google account several Valentine's Days
> ago, for privacy reasons, and this makes the archives of lists hidden
> there unusable for me.
Please don't spread false information. Anyone can subscribe Linux-ABI
group and its archive is to open to everyone. You don't need a gmail account
for any of those. There are quite a few non-gmail users. You don't have
to take my word for it. I can add your email to Linux-ABI group and you
can check it out yourself :-).