This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gnu-gabi group
- From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Suprateeka R Hegde <hegdesmailbox at gmail dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:37:07 -0200
- Subject: Re: gnu-gabi group
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqPzub4Qr95JT9_U9FBtbME4Xb2ZTgqPrN-Umf70vWGbQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87io1z2e2i dot fsf at mid dot deneb dot enyo dot de> <CAMe9rOqxZ6NDTc9pKJRpA--A_+moVNSZXyvZ0mkebx0X+LD=_g at mail dot gmail dot com> <87egcn2diz dot fsf at mid dot deneb dot enyo dot de> <CAMe9rOr6jj0ax0B=9dFpuMYCu=HJaf9a3g2-NGnvNV2ZWTqwXg at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1602082307130 dot 18645 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAMe9rOqoABu=bD5tgeBQsQXWZmhd5CHSZuwfobg8ezoCmCHNGg at mail dot gmail dot com> <56BC61F0 dot 3010507 at gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1602111635320 dot 29940 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20160211182033 dot GA23152 at blokker dot redhat dot com> <56BE2824 dot 7080906 at redhat dot com>
On Feb 12, 2016, Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 02/11/2016 06:20 PM, Mark Wielaard wrote:
>> If we could ask overseers to setup a new group/list gnu-gabi on sourceware
>> where binutils, gcc, gdb, glibc and other interested parties could join
>> to maintain these extensions and ask for clarifications that would be
>> wonderful. I am not a big fan of google groups mailinglists, they seem
>> to make it hard to subscribe and don't have easy to access archives.
>> Having a local gnu-gabi group on sourceware.org would be better IMHO.
Since it's GNU tools we're talking about, we'd better use a medium that
we've all already agreed to use, than one that a number of us objects
to. I, for one, have closed my Google account several Valentine's Days
ago, for privacy reasons, and this makes the archives of lists hidden
there unusable for me.
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/ FSF Latin America board member
Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer