This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Linux-abi group
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, llvm-commits <llvm-commits at lists dot llvm dot org>, cfe-commits <cfe-commits at lists dot llvm dot org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 11:34:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: Linux-abi group
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqPzub4Qr95JT9_U9FBtbME4Xb2ZTgqPrN-Umf70vWGbQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87io1z2e2i dot fsf at mid dot deneb dot enyo dot de>
On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> * H. J. Lu:
>> I created a mailing list to discuss Linux specific,.processor independent
>> modification and extension of generic System V Application Binary Interface:
>> I will start to document existing Linux extensions, like STT_GNU_IFUNC.
>> I will propose some new extensions soon.
> Why can't you use the existing C++ ABI list? Is there no overlap at
I wasn't referring to empty class
I was referring to program properties: