This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Linux-abi group
- From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz at port70 dot net>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, llvm-commits <llvm-commits at lists dot llvm dot org>, cfe-commits <cfe-commits at lists dot llvm dot org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 20:33:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: Linux-abi group
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqPzub4Qr95JT9_U9FBtbME4Xb2ZTgqPrN-Umf70vWGbQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
* H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> [2016-02-08 11:24:53 -0800]:
> I created a mailing list to discuss Linux specific,.processor independent
> modification and extension of generic System V Application Binary Interface:
> I will start to document existing Linux extensions, like STT_GNU_IFUNC.
> I will propose some new extensions soon.
seems to require a registered email address at google.
(and the archive does not work from any console based browser
or using direct http get tools.)
the kernel seems to have a lot of mailing lists, may be
they can handle this list too?