This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of GCC 6 on x86_64 (Debian)
- From: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: Martin Michlmayr <tbm at hpe dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 10:20:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: Status of GCC 6 on x86_64 (Debian)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160122050903 dot GA2912 at jirafa dot cyrius dot com> <56A1D9E9 dot 5030906 at ubuntu dot com> <56B14637 dot 1010409 at ubuntu dot com>
On 2016.02.03 at 01:13 +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> On 22.01.2016 08:27, Matthias Klose wrote:
> >On 22.01.2016 06:09, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> >>In terms of build failures, I reported 520 bugs to Debian. Most of them
> >>were new GCC errors or warnings (some packages use -Werror and many
> >>Here are some of the most frequent errors see:
> >Martin tagged these issues; https://wiki.debian.org/GCC6 has links with these
> >bug searches.
> Now added the issues with the gcc6-unknown tag, including packages with
> build failures in running the test suites, which might point out wrong-code
Looks like Google Mock (of googletest) invokes undefined behavior
(member call on null "this" pointer). So potentially all packages that
use googletest in their testsuite may be affected.
I've opened: https://github.com/google/googletest/issues/705