This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC-Bridge: A Gimple Compiler targeting the JVM
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>, "Bertram, Alexander" <alex at bedatadriven dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 17:52:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: GCC-Bridge: A Gimple Compiler targeting the JVM
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOdV3zBHNvWMBPwkybvPzc9_yMndeP2bnxsXNGCbocwTHbPSWQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <56AFCD34 dot 5040204 at gmail dot com> <CAOdV3zApjo9VfF=Dyse+R0jY_u2MG2y+K5zPz72XtcMNsWxXCw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAESRpQBQLVniZS_dpcCA+gEP6ep9jGnptiYDvzb3ojU_9n1tGQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 02/02/2016 05:41 PM, Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez wrote:
> Everything is possible! Not sure how hard it would be, though. As
> said, GJC, the Java FE, was doing something similar sometime ago, but
> it has perhaps bit-rotted now.
It is doing something the other way around: bytecode to Gimple.