This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
write, open and read statements in a fortran dll causing program to hang
- From: "Raavi M. Mohindar Rao" <raavi dot mohindar dot rao at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 16:08:56 +0100
- Subject: write, open and read statements in a fortran dll causing program to hang
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have write, open and read statements in a fortran program and compile as,
gfortran -c test.f90
and create a dll with
gfortran -shared test.dll -o test.o
I import this dll in C# with dllimport and call one of the routine. After
the call the program hangs on write(*,*) statement.
May I know how I can compile test.f90 otherway to make it work with write,
open and read statements?