This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: "cc" clobber
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds_cb1 at t-online dot de>
- To: David Wohlferd <dw at LimeGreenSocks dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 01:31:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: "cc" clobber
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56A7FD49 dot 7060109 at LimeGreenSocks dot com>
On 01/27/2016 12:12 AM, David Wohlferd wrote:
I started by just commenting out the code in ix86_md_asm_adjust that
unconditionally clobbered the flags. I figured this would allow the
'normal' "cc" handling to occur. But apparently there is no 'normal'
I have a dim memory that there's a difference between the "cc" and "CC"
spellings. You might want to check that.