This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Need forms for contribution towards gcc
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Shiv Shankar Dayal <shivshankar dot dayal at gmail dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 09:59:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: Need forms for contribution towards gcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALJ_jGQJDrR6zk_JJ4PtS1MfdbZFchHmrVEdhp0qd4Coz1Jq7Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 01/21/2016 11:04 AM, Shiv Shankar Dayal wrote:
I am a C/C++ programmer with 10 years of professional programming
experience. I have been using gcc since version 2.
I am not a compiler expert but would like to start contributing to gcc
for which I need forms which require submission from gcc side. Please
send me those and I will fill and send them back.
Contact email@example.com to get the forms you need.
Most of the time I would recommend getting past-and-future contributions
as well as an employer disclaimer.