This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: x86 interrupt attribute
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Wink Saville <wink at saville dot com>
- Cc: Yulia Koval <vaalfreja at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:37:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: x86 interrupt attribute
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKk8isoBmCW4XzQCEkb6oRhF8+eOuz8L8H8qct7i0TE8OvSYQw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOpOuvu6h98EWo2M32QfdLAz8bjL0-_9pK7uAQ3ySCxP0Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKk8iso+CBQ5dxm61PAXfNfzrx6Nwx6QS2D=tD+KcAQLwFLGyQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Wink Saville <email@example.com> wrote:
> It looks like it will be awhile before its included, what's your guess
> on when stage1 will commence for GCC 7?
> About how often will you be rebasing hjl/interrupt/stage1 onto master?
I update hjl/interrupt/stage1 branch about once a week.
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 9:47 AM H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Wink Saville <email@example.com> wrote:
>> > What is the status of the x86 interrupt attribute patch?
>> > One of the last references I see is here and an attempt to update the
>> > middle-end here.
>> > -- Wink
>> You can try hjl/interrupt/stage1 branch in git repo, which is queued for
>> GCC 7.