This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: x86 interrupt attribute
- From: Wink Saville <wink at saville dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Yulia Koval <vaalfreja at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:27:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: x86 interrupt attribute
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKk8isoBmCW4XzQCEkb6oRhF8+eOuz8L8H8qct7i0TE8OvSYQw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOpOuvu6h98EWo2M32QfdLAz8bjL0-_9pK7uAQ3ySCxP0Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
It looks like it will be awhile before its included, what's your guess
on when stage1 will commence for GCC 7?
About how often will you be rebasing hjl/interrupt/stage1 onto master?
On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 9:47 AM H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Wink Saville <email@example.com> wrote:
> > What is the status of the x86 interrupt attribute patch?
> > One of the last references I see is here and an attempt to update the
> > middle-end here.
> > -- Wink
> You can try hjl/interrupt/stage1 branch in git repo, which is queued for
> GCC 7.