Re: ipa vrp implementation in gcc

> Hello I am Vivek Pandya, I am actually working on a GSoC 2016 proposal
> for his work and it is very similar to extending ipa-cp pass. I am also
> in touch with Jan Hubicka.

Hi Vivek,

Glad to know that you are planning to work on this. Could you please put
you plan in an accessible place (or post it here) so that we know what
you plans are. That way we can work on what you are not working. And
also possible contribute to your plan in other ways (like testing and
reviewing).

Thanks,
Kugan