This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bschmidt at redhat dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, abel at ispras dot ru
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 19:25:41 +0100
- Subject: Remove sel-sched?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
There are a few open PRs involving sel-sched, and I'd like to start a
discussion about removing it. Having two separate schedulers isn't a
very good idea in the first place IMO, and since ia64 is dead, sel-sched
gets practically no testing despite being the more complex one.