This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
How to determine source location of pragma?
- From: Vanush Vaswani <vanush at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 12:08:37 +1100
- Subject: How to determine source location of pragma?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am new to GCC internals.
I'm trying to create a plugin to operate on pragmas. Currently have
this working using c_register_pragma with a callback.
The callback performs pragma_lex and is able to retrieve the string
token of the pragma based on this example.
How can I determine the line number of the pragma? I tried
DECL_SOURCE_LINE on the tree type but this returns 0. Do I have to
interact with cpplib?