Re: [Extending and Contributing to GCC]

On 01/05/2016 09:34 PM, Nguyán Sinh Ngác wrote:
Now, I'm planning to make a GCC port for a new 8 bits
microcontroller. And I want to add it into official GCC source. But
the normal account not have the privilege to add a new target through
git.

Can you tell me how to do this?
Develop your port, when it's completed post it to gcc-patches where it'll get reviewed.

It is almost always the case that for new ports, once they've addressed the review comments, will be integrated and the developer will be named as their official maintainer.

jeff