This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Extending and Contributing to GCC]
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Nguyán Sinh Ngác <ngoc dot nguyensinh at icdrec dot edu dot vn>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 09:25:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Extending and Contributing to GCC]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+enTY4Y7qJsjORDuUmFxvXnqXGdyb4RYdjYKQ7h2gwDoTSFTQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 01/05/2016 09:34 PM, Nguyán Sinh Ngác wrote:
Develop your port, when it's completed post it to gcc-patches where
it'll get reviewed.
Now, I'm planning to make a GCC port for a new 8 bits
microcontroller. And I want to add it into official GCC source. But
the normal account not have the privilege to add a new target through
Can you tell me how to do this?
It is almost always the case that for new ports, once they've addressed
the review comments, will be integrated and the developer will be named
as their official maintainer.