[Extending and Contributing to GCC]

Dear GCC Development Team,

I'm Ngoc, I'm an software engineer in Software Department at ICDREC
(www.icdrec.edu.vn)
Our work are build the tool-chains to support for microcontroller. Ex:
IDE, compiler,....

Now, I'm planning to make a GCC port for a new 8 bits microcontroller.
And I want to
add it into official GCC source. But the normal account not have the
privilege to add a new target through git.

Can you tell me how to do this?

How can I become a maintainer to maintain ours if the code are approved?

--

Thanks & Best regards
Nguyán Sinh Ngác